The future of Long Island soccer rests in the hands of today’s players. Placing players in the utmost challenging soccer environments exponentially accelerates player development. Along with player guidance these key components allow players to achieve their goals in the game of soccer.
We provide our players with soccer education, counseling and competition of the highest caliber.
In order to accomplish this mission:
- We are committed to knowing each player as an individual and providing the skills, attitudes, concepts and knowledge needed to be a complete soccer player and person.
- We support a coaching staff committed to learning, growing and executing the highest level of training curricula using today’s advanced player performance technologies.
- We support responsible sportsmanship by reinforcing morals and values.
- We will build a sense of community within our club through effective communications.
- We will provide strong leadership, a safe environment, clear goals, high expectations and continuous assessment.
We share our successes and grow from our experience.
Who We Are
A soccer club dedicated to providing a clear pathway for Long Island’s elite youth soccer players in one Academy Club.
A Clear Pathway
Long Island SC provides a clear pathway for Long Island youth soccer players to achieve their dreams to become world-class players!
Do you want to become a world-class soccer player?
If the answer is yes, consider joining Long Island SC as it looks to alter player development on Long Island by providing education, resources and support to directly impact the everyday environment for athletes who want to develop into world-class players. Take ownership and maximize your window of development to become an elite soccer player by trying out for Long Island Soccer Club.
Long Island SC coaching staff consists of licenses educators dedicated to helping players achieve their personal goals in the game of soccer.
Staff members possess USSF, UEFA or NSCAA coaching licenses and playing experiences ranging from the United States National Team, Major League Soccer, European professional leagues, Youth National Team and/or top level college soccer programs.