The future of Long Island soccer rests in the hands of today’s players. Placing players in the utmost challenging soccer environments exponentially accelerates player development. Along with player guidance these key components allow players to achieve their goals in the game of soccer.
- We are committed to knowing each player as an individual and providing the skills, attitudes, concepts and knowledge needed to be a complete soccer player and person.
- We support a coaching staff committed to learning, growing and executing the highest level of training curricula using today’s advanced player performance technologies.
- We support responsible sportsmanship by reinforcing morals and values.
- We will build a sense of community within our club through effective communications.
- We will provide strong leadership, a safe environment, clear goals, high expectations and continuous assessment.